CountryHouse at Granite Bay
Services & amenities
An abundance of services & amenities.
A great location.
Families are amazed by how extraordinary life is at CountryHouse at Granite Bay. Our desirable location – we’re on the north shore of Lake Folsom, just 25 miles from Sacramento – puts us close to world-class medical care, shopping, restaurants and attractions. At CountryHouse, there is never a shortage of day trips!
While it’s our lifestyle and personalized care that set us apart, our community, services and amenities help make life even better – for residents and for families. Here’s a sampling of what we offer:
Walk into CountryHouse at Granite Bay and be welcomed by a beautiful living room with a vintage piano and soaring, double-sided, stone fireplace. Walk a bit further and see a sunny dining room, a beauty salon, fitness room and two distinct neighborhoods – Barton and Douglas. Each neighborhood has its own cozy gathering rooms. The Cafe in the Barton is the perfect spot for residents to engage in familiar baking activities. The Sun Room in the Douglas is a cool and breezy activity room. You’ll also find:
- Private and deluxe private rooms with private bathrooms
- Companion suites with double vanities in the bathroom
- Daily social and recreational activities and outings
- Full service salon and spa
- Inviting dining and activity areas
- Family conference room
- State-of-the-art program software: It’s Never Too Late® and LifeLoop® (With LifeLoop, residents are connected with family, friends and community staff. They can retain independence while never feeling out of touch)
- Large, secured courtyard with circulating creek, a big, shady oak tree, a grand lawn for outdoor games, strolling path and furnished patio with fire pit
- Staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Delicious, fresh, chef-prepared meals daily
- Transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with personal activities
- Medication assistance
- Care provided by a certified staff who is on site 24/7
- All utilities included
- Wi–Fi throughout community
La Vista Concierge Neighborhood
For those who desire concierge-level services, La Vista is the ultimate option in Granite Bay for memory care. The La Vista 12-apartment neighborhood is on our second floor and features a breezy, screened-in veranda, dining room, living room with fireplace, activity bistro with salt water aquarium and a special celebration room.
La Vista’s private kitchen can be stocked with personal preferences, and there are special accommodations for families. Resident rooms are larger, allowing for room-delivered meals and feature a built-in hospitality cabinet and dresser.
At CountryHouse, we extend services and support to family members as well as to residents. Our family services begin before the move, and they continue throughout the transition and even after their loved one has settled in.
Caregiver Connection support group meetings occur on the first Thursday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Meetings are held at our CountryHouse community. Helpful information is presented followed by a Q&A session. Meetings are free, open to the public and include appetizers and refreshments.
Before moving in …
- Monthly caregiver support meetings (complimentary care for loved ones available)
- Special speakers and educational programs
- Overnight stays in a furnished guest room for caregivers who need to travel or take care of business, or who just need a break
Services during transition …
- Help coordinating the move
- Family Moments, a transition guide that includes tips to make visits positive
You’re family now …
Families are part of the CountryHouse family, too!
- Annual family traditions events are planned throughout the year
- Families can visit at any time, but there are special invitations to stop by for our weekly socials
- Special events for couples (spouses invited for special dinners, etc.)
- Monthly meetings with executive director