CountryHouse at Grand Island
Services & amenities
An abundance of services & amenities. A great location.
Be amazed by how extraordinary life is at CountryHouse at Grand Island.The area is a place with small-town values that align perfectly with a family-style approach to Alzheimer’s care. We’re situated in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by residential homes, hospitals, shopping and restaurants. At CountryHouse, there is never a shortage of day trips!
While it’s our lifestyle and personalized care that set us apart, the all-inclusive services and amenities help make life even better—for residents and for families. Here’s a sampling of what life is like at CountryHouse at Grand Island.
With its expansive, landscaped courtyard, tasteful decor, cozy living spaces and other homey features, CountryHouse is definitely charming. It’s also fully designed to meet every need of our memory care residents and provide families with peace of mind. Some of the amenities and services we offer are:
- Companion, private, deluxe private with private bathrooms,
- Three dining rooms
- Family conference/meeting room
- Gathering room with fireplace
- Self-service snack center
- Vintage accent furniture and memorabilia
- On-site salon
- Large courtyard with patio, pond with waterfall, gazebo, gardens, putting green and strolling path
- Spa bathhouse
- Serenity room with massage chair
- State-of-the-art program software: It’s Never Too Late® and LifeLoop®
- Daytime care and when available, a furnished guest room for short-term trial or respite stays
- On-site visits from a podiatrist & physical therapist
- Staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Our compassionate care is not just for our residents. CountryHouse extends our support to family members, too. Moving your loved one into a memory care community is one of the most stressful and difficult decisions a person can make. We’ll be here to help you along this journey—before, during and after your loved one has made our community their home.
Caregiver Connection support group meetings occur on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the CountryHouse community. Helpful information is presented followed by a Q&A session. Meetings are free, open to the public and include a light supper.
Before moving in …
- Monthly caregiver support meetings (with complimentary care for your loved one)
- Educational programs and informational speakers
- Overnight stays available in our furnished guest rooms
During the move …
- Coordination available to make the move smooth and successful
- Transition guide, Family Moments, includes tips to make the move a positive experience
Now that you’re family …
- Annual family traditions take place throughout the year
- Visits are encouraged at any time—especially for our weekly socials
- Special events planned for couples, including intimate dinners
- Monthly meetings with our executive director