Services & Amenities
At CountryHouse, you’re home.
CountryHouse is located in the Grandview Subdivision in Elkhorn at 204th St. and George B. Lake Parkway (just across the street from Metro Stars Gymnastics). Like any family home, familiar spaces include a kitchen, dining areas and comfortable living rooms. Entries are monitored 24/7, and there’s a secure, beautifully landscaped courtyard for residents to enjoy time outdoors.
Families are amazed by how extraordinary life is at CountryHouse. Days are filled with laughter and activities such as bus rides, crafts, games, singing and dancing and much more. A familiar, daily routine provides reassuring direction, and opportunities to volunteer or help with household chores provide meaning and fulfillment.
Our unique programming, personalized care and home-like environment set us apart from other communities, along with services and amenities to help make life even better—for residents and for families. Here’s a sampling of what we offer:
- Companion and private rooms.
- Carpet or hard-surfaced flooring, window treatments included.
- Memory box with shelves to display photos & keepsakes to personalize each room’s entry.
- Comfortable living rooms with fireplaces.
- Sunny dining room, plus a private dining room for small group service.
- Large, comfortable gathering room with a resident kitchen for hands-on activities.
- Beautifully decorated with furnishings and decor to trigger good memories.
- Daily activities and routines to maximize spiritual, social, physical and intellectual wellness.
- Complimentary cable TV and wireless Internet.
- Secured entries, surveillance and other safety features.
- When available, a furnished guest room for short-term trial or respite stays.
- Community Room for special events and educational programs.
- Large, secured courtyard with patio, walking paths and beautiful landscaping.
- Spa bathhouses with heated floors.
- In-house salon with pedicure chair.
- Reminiscing and creativity centers.
- State-of-the-art program software, including It’s Never Too Late® and LifeLoop®.
- Professional care staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with RN supervision.
Families need care too.
Moving your loved one into a memory care community is one of the most stressful and difficult decisions a person can make. That’s why CountryHouse extends our care and compassion to families. We’ll be here for you before, during and after your loved one has made our community their home.
Caregiver Connections is a support group meeting for those who are still caring for a loved one at home. These meetings occur monthly at CountryHouse and are a great resource for caregivers and families. It’s a time to learn helpful strategies and share stories, tips and tricks with others in a similar situation. During these meetings, complimentary care is available for your loved one.
Coffee with the Director occurs monthly, off-site and is a forum for families of current residents to bond together, ask questions of the director and learn about upcoming events, activities and more.
Family Traditions Events take place throughout the year and may include annual holiday celebrations, a summer BBQ and more. Like any family, these are cherished times for loved ones to gather for fellowship and to create good memories.
Educational Events and Speakers are offered periodically on a variety of helpful topics for families, such as the Virtual Dementia Tour or Stress Management. Materials and books are also available for families to check out.
The caregivers at CountryHouse go above and beyond anything our family ever expected in the care for my Dad. He had a full life living out his last nine months of life with them and in his final days he was given the dignity he deserved. Words cannot express my full gratitude to everyone that is involved at CountryHouse.