CountryHouse at Cumberland
Services & amenities
All-inclusive services & amenities. A great location.
Families are amazed by how extraordinary life is at CountryHouse at Cumberland. We have a desirable location – just two blocks from the downtown area, located right next door to our sister assisted living residence, The Kensington. We’re also close to world-class medical care, shopping, restaurants and attractions. You’ll often find our residents out and about in the community, taking advantage of all Cumberland has to offer!
While we’re well known for our personalized care and fulfilling lifestyle, you may not know about the abundance of all-inclusive services and amenities we offer to make life even better for residents and families. Here’s a sampling:
- Regular, on-site visits from a podiatrist, physical therapist, and physician specializing in dementia
- Companion, private, deluxe private rooms; some have private and some have shared bathrooms
- Large deck in a shady, secured backyard with water feature and strolling path
- Family room with fireplace
- On-site salon
- Concerts and other shared events in The Kensington’s courtyard
- State-of-the-art program software: It’s Never Too Late® and LifeLoop®
- Delicious, fresh, chef-prepared meals offered daily
- Housekeeping, laundry and transportation services available
- Assistance with personal activities, including medication assistance
- On-site nursing staff available 24/7
At CountryHouse, we extend our caring support to family members as well as to residents. Our family services begin before the move, they continue throughout the transition and even after your loved one has settled in.
Monthly Caregiver Connection support group occur on the third Thursday of each month from noon to 1 p.m. at CountryHouse where helpful information is presented followed by a Q&A session. Meetings are free, open to the public and include lunch.
Before moving in …
- Monthly caregiver support meetings (complimentary care for loved ones available)
- Special speakers and educational programs
- Overnight stays in a furnished guest room for caregivers
During the move …
- Help coordinating the transition
- Family Moments, a guide that includes tips to make visits positive
After the move …
- You’re part of the family – come take part in the many family traditions events held throughout the year!
- Family members can visit at any time, but there are special invitations to stop by for our weekly socials
- Special events for couples (spouses invited for special dinners, etc.)
- Monthly meetings with executive director