If someone you love is experiencing memory loss, you may be concerned about them living on their own, especially during the cold winter months. Put your mind at ease and plan ahead with a Winter Stay at CountryHouse.
For those who place a refundable deposit by December 1, 2021, a Winter Stay is available. A Winter Stay offers a three month temporary stay with the fourth month of base rent, free. Health costs are not waived unless an all-inclusive plan is chosen. Restrictions do apply, see the disclaimer below for more details.
Winter Stays are being offered at CountryHouse communities in Cedar Rapids and Council Bluffs, Iowa, as well as in Elkhorn, Grand Island and Lincoln, Nebraska.
Our expert, caring staff will ensure your loved one’s safety, happiness and warmth this winter! A Winter Stay at CountryHouse in includes:
- A safe and homelike environment where those with memory loss can thrive.
- Cozy accommodations, both private and companion rooms available.
- Round-the-clock staffing and on-site health care.
- Life enriching activities, outings and fun social opportunities.
- Housekeeping, laundry service, cable-TV and wifi all included.
- Delicious homemade meals.
- Free local transportation.
We’ll even move their bedroom furniture to our community for free! Furnished rooms can also be provided upon request.
To learn more, contact us today!
*Base rent waived only, health-related costs are not waived, unless an all-inclusive package is chosen. Winter Stay rooms are available while they last on a first-come, first-served basis. A refundable deposit is required to hold a room. Move-in must occur no more than 30-days after deposit.