CountryHouse Lincoln on Old Cheney
Services & amenities
All-inclusive services & amenities. A great location
Families are amazed by how extraordinary life is at CountryHouse on Old Cheney, from our desirable location — we’re part of the Knolls Country Club neighborhood — to our proximity to world-class medical care, shopping, restaurants and attractions. You’ll often find our residents out and about in the community, taking advantage of all Lincoln has to offer!
While we’re well known for our personalized care and fulfilling lifestyle, you may not know about the abundance of services and amenities we offer to make life even better for residents and families. Here’s a sampling of what we offer:
- Companion, private and deluxe private bedrooms with private bathrooms; many rooms have bay windows
- Private bathhouses with heated floors
- On-site salon
- Vintage accent furniture and memorabilia
- Large great room with fireplace and resident kitchen for hands-on activities
- Two living rooms with fireplaces
- Family conference room
- Beautiful, secure courtyard with patio, grill, circulating creek, gazebo, strolling path and putting green
- State-of-the-art program software: It’s Never Too Late® and LifeLoop®
- Memberships for residents to attend a local gym and indoor pool
- Daytime care and when available, a furnished guest room for short-term trial or respite stays
- On-site visits from a podiatrist, physical therapist and consulting gerontologist and dementia specialist
- Staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week
At CountryHouse, we extend services and support to family members as well as to residents. Our family services begin before the move, they continue throughout the transition and even after your loved one has settled in.
Caregiver Connection support group meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at noon at our CountryHouse community. Helpful information is presented followed by a Q&A session. Meetings are free, open to the public and include a light lunch.
Before moving in …
- Monthly caregiver support meetings (complimentary care for loved ones available)
- Special speakers and educational programs
- Overnight stays in a furnished guest room for caregivers
During the move …
- Help coordinating the transition
- Family Moments, a guide that includes tips to make visits more positive
After the move …
- You’re part of the family — come take part in the many family traditions events held throughout the year!
- Family members can visit at any time, but there are special invitations to stop by for our weekly socials
- Special events for couples (spouses invited for special dinners, etc.)
- Monthly meetings with executive director